Samson Concert 288m All-in-One Dual-Channel Wireless Combo Lavalier/Headset & Handheld Microphone System
The Samson Concert 288m All-in-One is a dual-channel wireless lavalier/headset and handheld microphone system designed for situations where two microphones are needed. Fast to set up and easy to operate, it offers two presenters, lecturers, or instructors quality sound and dependable performance for presentations and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship as well as educational and corporate facilities.
The Concert 288m All-in-One offers a flexible solution by including a CB88 bodypack transmitter with a cardioid lavalier mic and HS5 headset mic as well as a CH88 supercardioid handheld microphone. The lav provides a discreet hands-free mic option, while the headset allows for positioning the mic closer to the speaker’s mouth for a clearer sound in loud environments. The handheld mic is ideal in situations where you don’t have time to position a lav or you need to quickly pass the mic between several people. Both bodypack transmitter and handheld mic feature a convenient On-Off/Mute switch and operate for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries, at a range up to 300′.
Also included is the AR299m dual-channel tabletop micro receiver with foldable antennas, which is small and light enough to fit into any carry bag. The rear-panel connections include a variety of XLR, 1/4″, and 3.5mm connectors, giving you flexible options for connecting to any mixing board or PA system.
Quick to set up at the press of a button, the receiver scans 100 selectable frequencies to locate a clean RF channel that’s free from interference. Just hold the Set button to sync the receiver with the transmitter via IR, and you’re ready to go. Up to eight microphones can operate simultaneously per frequency band.
Straightforward Setup and Operation
- The handheld wireless mic features a Q8 dynamic capsule with a supercardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. The handle design helps lessen handling noise.
- All three microphones are optimized for speech intelligibility.
- Both handheld mic and bodypack transmitters offer variable mic input gain control.
- The receiver is equipped with separate volume controls for each mic.
- The lavalier and headset mics feature a locking connector for a secure connection to the transmitter.
- Two balanced XLR outputs allow you to route the individual mic signals to two separate mixer or PA channels.
- 1/4″ and 3.5mm unbalanced mix outputs combine both mic signals to a single output.
- Tone key and auto mute technology prevents undesired noise and interference when the transmitter is out of range
There are no reviews yet.