Samson AirLine 88x Wireless Guitar System
Ideal for the gigging guitar or bass player, the Samson AirLine 88x Wireless Guitar System offers quality sound, dependable performance, and simple setup. It features a compact AG8 plug-in guitar transmitter with a dual-position connector that plugs into a variety of instrument jacks, including acoustic/electric and bass guitars, electric violins, and even accordions.
Designed to be an extension of your instrument, the system delivers a true wireless experience with no bodypack and no cable, allowing you to move freely around the stage during rehearsals or performances—interacting with other musicians and the audience.
The AirLine 88x includes a CR88x receiver, which can be placed on top of your amp or securely rackmounted in a portable flight case using the included hardware. Two output connectors allow you to connect the receiver to an amplifier, sound system, or recording board.
The AG8 transmitter provides up to 12 hours of continuous use on a single AA battery. The 300′ operating range offers ample coverage for small to mid-size venues. For gigs where several musicians use wireless, up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
Versatile Plug-In Transmitter for Cable-Free Movement
- The AG8 transmitter plugs directly into your instrument (no beltpack or cable required)
- Designed with a dual-position connector, it can fit both Fender-style (Stratocaster) and Gibson-style guitar output jacks.
- The audio mute switch is easily accessible for silent instrument swaps.
- The dual-color LED indicator shows low battery, peak level, and mute statuses.
- A miniature trimmer enables you to fine-tune the transmitter’s gain using the included screwdriver.
- One AA battery (available separately) provides up to 12 hours of use.
CR88x Rackmount Receiver Works with Any Amp or Sound System
- A balanced XLR output and an unbalanced 1/4″ output allow you to connect the receiver to any amp, mixing board, or PA system.
- The half-rack receiver chassis can be mounted alone in a standard 19″ rack using the included mounting brackets and screws.
- Quick to set up, the receiver features 1-touch frequency scan to quickly search 100 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference.
- The transmitter easily syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- An LED display and LED status indicators show the the receiver’s current operating channel as well as system readiness and signal overload.
- True RF diversity helps minimize dropouts.
- Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the AH8 transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise.
There are no reviews yet.