Samson AirLine 88x Wireless Fitness Headset Microphone System
Ideal for fitness and aerobics instructors, the Samson AirLine 88x Wireless Fitness Headset Microphone System offers quality sound, water and sweat resistance, dependable performance, and simple setup. Featuring a low-profile AH8 transmitter headset with a secure yet comfortable fit, the system delivers a true wireless experience with no bodypack and no cable, allowing complete freedom of movement during Pilates, high-intensity training, yoga, or spin classes.
The AirLine 88x includes a CR88x receiver, which can be placed on a tabletop or securely rackmounted in a portable flight case or a permanent installation using the included hardware. Two output connectors allow you to connect the receiver to any mixing board, PA, or sound system.
The AH8 transmitter provides up to 8 hours of continuous use on a built-in rechargeable battery. The 300′ operating range lets you move freely about the gym. For classes with more than one instructor or facilities with multiple studios, up to 8 mics can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
Water-/Sweat-Resistant Headset Mic Delivers Clear Sound
- The headset is ideal for group-fitness instructors who need a durable, yet lightweight headset microphone that remains in place even during the most intense workouts, while providing a comfortable fit.
- The AE50X miniature condenser microphone capsule delivers clear vocal reproduction. Its cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent isolation from stray and unwanted noise, like sound from ceiling speakers, for clear and intelligible speech.
- The adjustable gooseneck allows you to position the mic for comfort and optimal voice capture.
- The headset features water-/sweat-resistant components for protection against perspiration and the elements, including a marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck.
- 4 foam windscreens and a stainless steel windscreen are included to help reduce plosive sounds.
AH8 Micro Transmitter for Cable-Free Movement
- The integrated design of the AH8 transmitter combines a micro transmitter and an adjustable gooseneck, completely eliminating beltpacks and cables from the setup.
- The low-profile headset is designed to mold around the back of your head rather than over the top, keeping the transmitter out of the way and completely unobtrusive.
- Easily accessible variable-gain control and one-touch mute as well as a battery life LED indicator make the transmitter simple to use.
- The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 8 hours of use on a single charge.
CR88x Rackmount Receiver Works with Any Sound System
- A balanced XLR output and an unbalanced 1/4″ output allow you to connect the receiver to any mixing board or PA system.
- The half-rack receiver chassis can be mounted alone in a standard 19″ rack using the included mounting brackets and screws.
- Quick to set up, the receiver features a 1-touch frequency scan to quickly search 100 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference.
- The transmitter easily syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- An LED display and LED status indicators show the the receiver’s current operating channel as well as system readiness and signal overload.
- True RF diversity helps minimize dropouts.
- Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the AH8 transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise.