The VR-1HD AV mixer can switch up to three HDMI inputs and stream up to 1080p30 Full HD video.
Combine cameras, webcams, games, smartphones, and tablets. The VR-1HD AV mixer is compatible with multiple video formats and incorporates two XLR mic inputs and dedicated line inputs for adding professional audio to your stream.
Video Follows Audio, Beat Sync Switching, and Auto Scan modes provide three options for single-operator switching—no director is required. An Auto Mixing function enables you to preset audio preferences so your sound remains balanced with your selected channels receiving priority.
The VR-1HD AV Streaming Mixer features five Scene Presets that work with your editing software to create layered looks, a PiP (Picture-in-Picture) function, and a keying function. Control the mixer using your computer and pair it with a separately available top-mounted gooseneck mic for hands-free performing when using Auto Switching.
- Command your audience’s attention with live-switched content
Plug-and-Play Broadcast Studio
- Mix and match a variety of video and audio inputs via three HDMI ports and two XLR/TRS combo inputs
Scene Switching & Effects
- PiP (Picture in Picture), keying, and five preset scene buttons work with your editing software to produce dynamic, layered video
Three Auto Switching Modes
- Video Follows Audio, Beat Sync, and Auto Scan switching modes enable you to concentrate on your performance, even without a director
Auto Mixing Audio Mode
- Preset input priorities, eliminate input competition, and balance audio with the Auto Mixing function
Audio Controls & Effects
- Equalizers, Gate Settings, Compressors, Stingers, and Voice Transformers enable you to customize your audio output
Full HD Broadcasting
- Connects to your computer via USB 3.0 (Type-B) for up to 1080p30 Full HD broadcasting