The blue PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 is a 2×2 USB audio interface offering Class-A mic preamps with 48V phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered, making it a great solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity of your signals. The two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency. Stereo 1/4″ monitor and headphone outputs are provided with independent volume controls for optimal hookup of speakers and headphones.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows, and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
AudioBox USB 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- Two XLR-1/4″ combo mic/instrument inputs with Class-A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Two 1/4″ balanced monitor outputs
- 1/4″ headphone jack with level control
- MIDI 5-pin input and output ports
- Sturdy steel chassis
- 1/3 RU rackmountable
- USB computer-to-interface connection cable included