The Peavey Electronics® PV® 5300 powered mixer is a portable 200-watt top-box mixer featuring patented feedback elimination technology. It features 4 simultaneous combination XLR and 1/4″ inputs using high-quality, low-noise Peavey Silencer® mic preamps, and 200 watts of peak power for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The 5-band master graphic EQ includes the Peavey FLS® Feedback Locating System, which makes feedback elimination simple, intuitive and accurate. Built-in, footswitchable reverb complements this feature-packed powered mixer.
With the onboard 1/4″, RCA and 1/8″ mini jacks, musicians and audio professionals can connect virtually any audio device to this versatile mixer. An additional input channel is reserved for RCA or 1/8″ media, while a master RCA output makes it easy to record directly from the mixer.
- 200 watts of power
- FLS® Feedback Locating System
- Onboard digital reverb with master level
- Combination XLR and 1/4″ input jacks on channels 1-4
- RCA, 1/8″ media input jacks on channel 5
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Master mute for channels 1-4
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- RCA output for recording
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp subsonic filtering
- 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)