Numark NS6II Professional DJ Controller
The Numark NS6 4-channel DJ controller is back — now with two USB ports for seamless DJ hand-offs, two built-in 2″ high-resolution color displays, and more!
Numark expands on their original four-channel USB DJ mixer with the Numark NS6II Professional DJ Controller. The upgraded NS6II is the answer for any laptop DJ or venue looking for an affordable plug-and-play Serato-ready controller.
Mark II Upgrades
Offering the core features of the original Numark N6S like a complete four-channel mixer and Serato compatibility, the NS6II adds upgrades modern laptop DJs have come to expect: dual USB ports to accommodate multiple DJ setups; a complete 16-pad sampler section for triggering hot cues, rolls, loops, slices, or samples; and high-resolution color displays right on the jog wheels, so you can see vital playback stats without needing to look at your laptop.
Versatile Connectivity for Digital and Analog Sources
With four mixer channels and switchable connectivity options, the DS6II allows for four channels via one or two laptops — or two channels via laptop, and two analog channels like CDJs or turntables — or two channels via CDJs or turntables with no laptop required. Equipped with dual USB ports, the NS6II is capable of seamless DJ switch-off or dynamic back-to-back DJ battles.
The DS6II includes a built-in high-definition soundcard with 24-bit internal audio and effect processing. Combined with Serato — the industry-standard DJ software — and numerous connectivity options, the the NS6II makes a great solution for an in-house DJ controller in any club or venue.
– Four-channel USB DJ controller for Serato DJ
– Two dedicated digital channels for laptops
– Two switchable digital or analog channels with line- or phono-level switches on the analog inputs for laptops, CDJs, or turntables
– Per channel volume faders and control knobs for filter, gain, and 3-band EQ
– Built-in controls for Serato DJ’s effects library
– Two 6-inch jog wheels with 2-inch high-resolution full color displays
– 16 sample pads for triggering hot cues, rolls, loops, slices, and samples
– Ribbon strip controllers for track search and needle drop
– Capacitive touch-sensitive control knobs
– Adjustable crossfader response curves and replaceable crossfader
– Front-mounted 3.5-mm and 1/4-inch headphone outputs with gain and cue/mix controls
– Two USB type-B ports for connecting two computers simultaneously
– Two line- and phono-level switchable stereo RCA inputs
– Two 1/4-inch microphone inputs with front-mounted 2-band EQ and level controls for each
– Stereo RCA booth outputs
– Stereo RCA and XLR master outputs
– Front-mounted roll bar to protect front panel control knobs
– Internal sound card with 24-bit, 44.1 kHz audio processing
– Includes license for full version of Serato DJ software (DVS unlock sold separately)