The Nady 401X Quad 4-Channel VHF Wireless Microphone System is a cost effective, multi-microphone solution that supports simultaneous operation of up to 4 wireless microphones. The 401X Quad receiver features 4 discrete audio channels with level control and an XLR output per channel. Adjust microphone level separately using the level controls on the front panel. This system includes 2 WLT bodypack transmitters with omnidirectional lavalier microphones, and 2 WHT handheld transmitters with unidirectional cartridges and on/off/standby switches. The Nady 401X Quad is ideal for restaurants, bars, schools, presentations, small performances, houses-of-worship and more.
- Four independent VHF receivers in one convenient, rugged, all-metal single-rack space housing
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Front panel Power On/Off switch, plus Power On LED, TX On and AF signal level LED displays
- Rear panel individual XLR output jacks; volume and RF mute controls for each of the four channels; 4-channels-mixed AF out ¼” phone jack
- Noise-free transmitter On/Off operation
- High performance-unmatched transparent audio with 120 dB dynamic range and up to 250 ft. optimum line-of-sight operation
- Item# NDY401XLTHT
- The system includes four WLT bodypack transmitters. Handheld and instrument transmitters are available, and any combination may be used simultaneously.
WLT Bodypack Transmitters
- The WLT Bodypacks in this system feature LM-14O omnidirectional microphones. Optional unidirectional lavalier (LM-14U), and a headworn microphone are also available.
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Input level adjust
- Locking 3.5mm jack
- LED status indicator flashes once for unit on, lights steady for low-battery alert
WHT Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- Operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with transmitter on
- Low-battery LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Uses one 9V alkaline battery for 15 hours operation