Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 16 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses and Live Multitrack Recording
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session
– stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 5” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designing A Future Classic
Our goal for M32R LIVE was to combine the best of classic British console designs with advanced modern technology to completely redefine what a rack mountable digital desktop mixing console can offer.
We began the industrial design process by drawing inspiration from a somewhat unexpected source – the luxury and high-performance car industry.