Midas M32C 40-channel Digital Rackmount Mixer
An M32 Packed Into a Single Rack Space!
Packing the brain of their flagship M32 into a single rack space, the 40-input, 25-bus Midas M32C digital rack mixer lets you run massive amounts of I/O to multiple locations via digital snake, and it’s all piped through a single, convenient Cat 5 cable, thanks to integrated AES50 networking technology. In other words: say goodbye to your bulky analog snake! You also get 8 DCA groups, 6 mute groups, 8 effects engines, an expansion port, and wireless remote control via your computer or smart device. So step up to the digital age – order your Midas M32C digital rack mixer from Sweetwater today!
Related Videos: M32C 40-channel Digital Rackmount Mixer
Midas M32C Digital Rack Mixer at a Glance:
- AES50 ethernet connectivity for high-quality audio and control
- 8 effects engines put the final polish on your mix
- Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
- Remote control via computer, iOS, and Android
- Well-equipped and ready to expand
AES50 ethernet connectivity for high-quality audio and control
Because it comes equipped with AES50-compatible ethernet connectivity, the Midas M32C digital rack mixer integrates effortlessly into your live-sound hardware environment. You can easily and conveniently run full bandwidth audio from a digital snake to the M32C over a single Cat 5 cable!
8 effects engines put the final polish on your mix
Midas packed 8 effects processors into the M32C digital rack mixer, based on their True Physical Modeling technology. These provide spot-on emulations of classic audio processors such as the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A, Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec’s EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers, and more. In all you’ve got more than 50 processors to work with, replacing racks full of expensive and sensitive outboard equipment.
Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
Streamlined, affordable, and super-easy-to-use, everyone’s raving about Behringer’s Powerplay P16 personal monitoring systems. Well, with the M32C digital rack mixer’s built-in Ultranet port ready to go, you can connect P16 personal monitor mixers to the M32C without any additional hardware required.
Remote control via computer, iOS, and Android
The M32C digital rack mixer has a built-in Ethernet port, making it easy to connect to a local network for remote control via your computer. Or connect to a wireless network and control the M32C with your iPad, iPhone, or Android device remotely. No matter where you are in your facility – or outside of it – you can always maintain control of the M32C.
Well-equipped and ready to expand
Midas equipped the M32C digital rack mixer with Ethernet for network control, USB for 32 x 32 computer recording, and even MIDI connectivity. Plus, an expansion port allows you to meet the needs of any complex audio system. You can add FireWire recording capability or increase your maximum channel count with ADAT, MADI, or Dante. For help integrating the M32C with your existing system, contact your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to learn more about these powerful expansion options.
Midas M32C Digital Rack Mixer Features:
- 40-input channel, 1U rackmountable digital mixer
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 40-bit floating point processing delivers stellar sound
- 8 digital effects engines for putting the final polish on your mix
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface for recording into your DAW
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas apps for iPhone and iPad
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
Bring your live rig into the digital age with the Midas M32C digital rack mixer!