Marshall Electronics CV610-U3-V2 Compact PTZ USB/HDMI Camera
The white Marshall Electronics CV610-U3-V2 Compact PTZ USB/HDMI Camera is well suited for use as a remotely controlled video conference camera in various environments such as corporate and government meeting rooms, education, houses of worship, live events, courtrooms, healthcare, and broadcast media.
The CV610-U3-V2 features a wide-angle 10x optical zoom lens with a 12x digital zoom, and it incorporates a 1/2.8″ 2MP CMOS sensor for clear HD output up to 1080p60. The camera utilizes a DC motor servo controller to achieve high speed and quiet positioning, and you can program up to 128 preset positions which can also incorporate preset exposure, white balance, and picture style. It features 350° of pan and 120° of tilt.
The camera simultaneously outputs via the built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 port and via the HDMI port by using the included breakout cable that connects to the built-in extension port; the USB port is also backward compatible with USB 2.0. Camera control is achieved via the USB port for use with a Windows or Mac computer, with the included IR remote control, or you can use the breakout cable which provides an RS-232 connector and an RS-422/RS-485 connector to interface with the camera using UVC1.5, UAC2.0, VISCA, or Pelco P/D protocols. The breakout cable also incorporates a 3.5mm audio line input jack.
- You can store up to six presets of camera direction and camera parameters into the camera, up to six presets on the remote controller, or 128 presets via protocol programming
- Full HD up to 1080p60 via USB and HDMI
- Automatic and manual white balance for complex lighting environments
- 350° pan range
- 120° tilt range
- Breakout cable with HDMI, RS-232, RS-422/485, CVBS, and audio is included
- The camera supports USB 3.1 Gen 1/2.0 video output and control with UVC1.5 compliant software, as well as UAC2.0, VISCA, and Pelco P/D protocols
- Virtual COM port built in for camera movement control capability
- Built-in microphone
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 features a maximum throughput of 5 Gb/s; USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous