Mackie Performer Bundle 6-Channel Mixer, Two Dynamic Vocal Microphones, and Headphones
Get ready for karaoke and live solo/duet sets with the Mackie Performer Bundle, a portable sound reinforcement solution including a slew of Mackie gear—the ProFX6v3 6-channel mixer, two EM-89D dynamic handheld vocal mics, the MC-100 headphones, and two XLR cables.
Getting set up is easy: connect the microphones to the mixer’s Onyx mic preamps, and route the mixer’s stereo main outputs to your PA system. Hook up the headphones to the mixer with the supplied 1/4″ adapter, for critical listening and signal troubleshooting without interrupting the main mix.
Since the ProFX6v3 has a built-in 2×4 USB audio interface, you can use the mixer to record directly to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution. Then use the included software bundle to polish your tracks in the comfort of your own home.
Mackie ProFX6v3 6-Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer with Built-In FX
The Mackie ProFX6v3 is a 6-channel mixing console featuring two Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2×4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line connections and feature Hi-Z (for guitar and bass), low-cut filters (100 Hz), gain controls, 2-band EQ, stereo linking, level faders, and FX send. Channels 3-4 offer two 1/4″ inputs and feature a level control, while channels 5-6 use a 3.5mm stereo input with level fader. Engaging channel 5-6’s USB3-4 switch will override the 3.5″ input and enables the USB return from a computer. The master output is controlled with a dedicated level knob and features XLR and 1/4″ connectors, while the dedicated 1/4″ TRS headphone output includes an independent level control. Other features include Input-USB 1-2 blend control, FX mute, and FX to main.
The ProFX6v3 ships with ProTools | First software, Waveform OEM, the DAW Essentials Collection, and The Musician Collection. This plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins like: BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. The Mackie ProFX6v3 includes a USB cable and power supply.
- Professional Sound Quality
- Equipped with 2 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultralow noise performance
- All-new GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more
- Essential Mixing Tools
- 2-band EQ (80 Hz and 12 kHz) on channels 1/2
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Line inputs on channel 3/4
- Stereo 1/8″ input on channel 5/6
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz 2×4 USB Recording Interface
- 2×4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Perfect for live performance recording, music playback, live streaming, and more
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins including 304 EQ, 304C Compressor, BBD Delay, Black Op Distortion, Black Shiny Wah, Black Spring Reverb, C1 Chorus, DC Distortion, Eleven Lite, Flanger, Graphic EQ, Gray Compressor, Green JRC Overdrive, In-Tune, Orange Phaser, Roto Speaker, Sci-Fi, Studio Reverb, Tape Echo, Tri Knob Fuzz, Vari-Fi, Vibe, Phaser, and White Boost
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Signature Rugged Design
- Mackie built-like-a-tank design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone
Mackie EM-89D EleMent Series Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Mackie EM-89D is an EleMent Series dynamic microphone offering tour-worthy construction and sonic performance tuned for clear reproduction of vocals and instruments in live stage applications and studio recording. Like all EleMent Series mics, the EM-89D presents an attractive combination of ruggedness, quality sound, and affordability.
The EM-89D utilizes a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sound behind the mic to reduce the pickup of stage bleed and allow higher gain before feedback. The mic’s dynamic moving-coil design requires no batteries or phantom power, and the balanced 3-pin XLR output ensures proper connectivity with stage boxes, mixers, and portable PA systems. The EM-89D includes a mic clip, an XLR cable, and a zipper pouch.