The clear Mackie MP-460 are quad balanced armature in-ear monitors made to provide revealing vocal clarity and extreme sound isolation for vocalists, musicians, and engineers in live stage environments, studio recording sessions, and travel time between gigs. They feature low-profile molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit and up to 40 dB of noise isolation.
The over-ear wire design ensures that the MP-460 stay in your ears as you perform and the swiveling connectors enable optimal positioning. Thanks to MMCX connectors, the shielded braided cable can be detached for easy storage or swapped with other cables such as the MP-BTA Bluetooth adapter cable (available separately) or the additional included cable, which has an in-line remote.
Accessories supplied with the MP-460 include foam, silicone, wide-bore silicone, and triple-flange eartips in three sizes, a gold-plated 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter, a cleaning cloth, a cleaning tool, and a molded hard carry case.
- Quad balanced armature drivers custom designed to deliver peak performance for the MP Series
- Crystal-clear sound with revealing vocal clarity and detail
- Precision 3-way crossover ensures a balanced sound across the entire frequency range
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response
- Clear enclosure offers a streamlined onstage look
- Up to 40 dB of sound isolation
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Shielded, braided cable designed for extra ruggedness and sonic performance
- Detachable MMCX connectors swivel for increased comfort and durability
- Over-ear design keeps IEMs securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance
- Four types of eartips—foam, silicone, wide-bore silicone, and triple flange—in three different sizes for maximum comfort and sound isolation
- Includes a hard molded case, a gold-plated 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter, an additional cable with an in-line remote, a cleaning cloth, and a cleaning tool
- Compatible with MP-BTA Bluetooth adapter cable (available separately) for wireless convenience