Mackie MC-450 Open-Back Headphones
The Mackie MC-450 are headphones built for hours of comfortable wearing while mixing or critically listening in acoustically treated rooms. The open-back design allows a wide, realistic soundstage while the 42mm drivers deliver tonal accuracy. With three cables, a 1/4″ adapter, and a carry case, the MC-450 are ready for life in the studio or abroad.
Thanks to the adjustable leather headband, memory foam earpads, and rotatable earcups, the MC-450’s fit is ergonomic and customizable. The 9.8′ fabric-jacketed straight cable is ideal for studio sessions, the 4′ coiled cable is great for home use, and the 4′ straight cable with an in-line remote control and microphone is perfect for use with your mobile device.
- Open-back headphones for mixing and focused listening in acoustically treated rooms
- Mackie’s signature balanced and full studio sound
- High-headroom, reference-quality 42mm dynamic transducers
- Open-back design offers a wider soundstage, smooth midrange, and enhanced detail
- Premium leather adjustable headband and memory foam earpads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end performance
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Detachable cables with locking bayonet connectors—9.8′ fabric-jacketed straight cable with 3.5mm TRS mini plug, 4′ coiled cable with 3.5mm TRS mini plug, and 4′ straight cable with 3.5mm TRRS mini plug and in-line remote control and microphone