Mackie HR624mk2 6.7″ 2-Way 140W Active Studio Monitor
The Mackie HR624mk2 is an active two-way studio monitor, perfect for stereo or surround mixing applications. The monitor is THX pm3 certified, great for creating high-definition audio for video, film, and video game projects. The monitor has a 6.7″ low-distortion woofer, a 1″ titanium dome tweeter, and an elliptical passive radiator to provide clear, lifelike sound across a full frequency spectrum. Internal amplifiers provide 140W of total power for a strong performance.
The cast-aluminum Zero Edge Baffle keeps diffraction to a minimum for excellent imaging, while the optimized waveguide provides a wide sweet spot, and the integral cabinet damping eliminates midrange artifacts. The internally braced wood cabinet is OmniMount ready, allowing it to be mounted easily on a wall or ceiling.
The rear panel of the cabinet has XLR, TRS, and RCA input connectors for compatibility with virtually any audio gear you can throw at it. Controls for LF and HF filters, along with acoustic space matching allow you to customize the monitor to your specific workspace for optimum performance.
The HR624mk2 features a download for ProTools | First software and The Musician Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer’s serial number on the website.
Professional Production Content
- Included Software from Avid, including Pro Tools | First and plug-ins
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for macOS and Windows operating systems
- In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone