Mackie DLM8 Full-Range 8″ Powered Loudspeaker
The Mackie DLM8 Full-Range 8″ Powered Loudspeaker delivers 1,000 watts of program power and 2,000 watts of peak power in a compact, portable design. It features TruSource driver technology, incorporating an 8″ low-frequency driver and a 1.75″ compression driver into a common-magnet design. The TruSource DSP delivers clarity, consistent dispersion and high fidelity sound.
The DLM8 features an integrated DL2 digital mixer, a 2-channel mixer with a versatile connection options. It also includes 3-band EQ, 16 effects presets, feedback destroyer, 6 speaker modes, and Smart Protect technology.
The DLM8 can be pole or wall mounted. An integrated kickstand allows use as a wedge-style monitor. M10 mounting points allow it to be used in fly installs as well.
DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
System Control Audio Tools
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes let you select the right voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects the amplifiers and drivers