Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module
32-channels of Live Recording and Playback
Add 32 channels of recording and playback to your digital console with the Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE. This expansion module gives you over three hours of 32-channel, 32-bit/48kHz recording on dual SD cards. Beyond that, a sample-accurate spanning feature can extend a session across both SD cards for more than 12 hours of 8-track recording. You can also record direct to your computer via USB. Capture multichannel audio, perform virtual soundchecks, add backing tracks, set and manipulate markers, and more. You also get remote operation via your computer, smart device, or control surface. Add the DN32-LIVE to your Midas M32 or Behringer X32 rig — you’ll wonder how you got along without it.
Multitrack recording made easy
The DN32-LIVE turbocharges your digital console’s recording capabilities. Capture 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files to its dual SD/SDHC slots, or route them directly to your computer — the DN32-LIVE makes it easy. The DN32-LIVE accommodates up to 64GB of memory, which is enough to hold a continuous 3-hour, 32-track session of 32-bit/48kHz audio. Or use its sample-accurate spanning feature to extend the session across both SD cards for more than 12 hours of continuous 8-track recording. And best of all, you can do it without ever leaving your console.
Independent SD and USB operation
Engineers will surely appreciate that you can use the DN32-LIVE’s SD and USB capabilities both simultaneously and independently. Play back a recorded session from an SD card while recording into your DAW via USB. Or edit and process backing tracks in your DAW and transfer them to an SD card, all while setting performance markers in real-time. You can also record using the SD and USB capabilities simultaneously (redundancy can be a life-saver). Best of all, you can do all this without routing tracks through your console channels!
Take remote control of your session
All of the DN32-LIVE’s functionality and transport controls can be controlled remotely via your computer, Android, or iPad. You can also take command with assignable controls or your control surface. Cue up and initiate backing tracks, start or stop recording/playback, or perform virtual soundchecks — even when you’re not in front of your console.
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE Features:
- Add 32 channels of recording and playback to your Midas or Behringer digital console
- Capture 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files to dual SD/SDHC slots
- Route 32 channels directly to your computer via USB 2.0
- Gives you over 3 hours of 32-channel, 32-bit/48kHz recording on dual SD cards
- Sample-accurate spanning feature extends a session across both SD cards for 12+ hours of 8-track recording
- SD and USB capabilities can be used both simultaneously and independently
- Enjoy instantaneous live playback with preload and markers in the console UI and remote apps
- Markers can be set and edited in real-time during recording or playback
- Store and automate channel routing for recording and playback
- All functions and transport controls can be controlled remotely via your computer, Android, iPad, or control surface
There are no reviews yet.