Show crisp, vibrant presentations even in well-lit settings with the InFocus IN5312a 6000-Lumen XGA DLP Projector. Its 6000 lumens of brightness combined with its 2000:1 contrast ratio will help ensure that both bright and dark areas of images are detailed. The XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution will help keep text and graphics clear at most viewing distances.
HDMI, DVI-D, DisplayPort, 5-BNC, RCA component video, RCA composite video, S-video, and two VGA inputs are onboard to offer a multitude of connection options for both new and legacy equipment. Its VGA output enables you to daisy-chain multiple projectors so they can all show the same content, and an analog audio input and output lets audio accompany your video. A VGA cable and IR remote are included as an added convenience.
- Lens Shift
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift help you get the image to where it needs to be, providing extra flexibility for projector placement.
- Rated for 24/7-Use
- The IN5312a is filter-free and rated for 24/7 fail-safe operation. Also, lamp replacement is simplified thanks to the ceiling-accessible lamp door.
- Digital Inputs
- The IN5312a features HDMI, DVI-D, and DisplayPort inputs for enhanced digital source connectivity.
- RGBHV/YPbPr BNC Inputs
- The IN5312a is compatible with Extron, Kramer, In-Line, and other switching and signal processing equipment.
- Control It Your Way
- Use the RS232C port to integrate the IN5312a to your room control systems such as Crestron, AMX, SPcontrols, and others. You can instead use the RJ45 port to interface with your network control system such as Crestnet, AMX Device Discovery, and InFocus ProjectorNet.
- Designed with High Brightness
- The 6000-lumen brightness of the IN5312a can display crisp, detailed images, even in bright rooms. Its single-lamp design helps simplify maintenance and reduce maintenance costs.
- Control and Monitor Over Your Network
- You can remotely access and control the projector over a standard LAN/WAN, including scheduling startup and shutdown times to save energy and lamp life.
- Installation Friendly
- The IN5312a is designed to fit into a 2 x 2′ ceiling tile space, making it compatible with various in-ceiling mounts.
- 3D Support
- The IN5312a supports 3D from sources such as Blu-ray, 3D broadcasting, video games, and NVIDIA 3DTV computers. It is compatible with separately sold 144 Hz DLP Link 3D glasses, or you can connect an optional 3D emitter to the built-in 3D Sync port.
- Optional Lenses
- The lens included with the IN5312a can be swapped out for an optional short-throw or long-throw lens to help facilitate installation in various venue types. Lens replacement is designed to be easy – just pull one out and snap the other into place.
- Wireless Presentation-Ready
- The separately sold InFocus LiteShow wireless adapter will help free you from cables and speed up your setup time. Switch presenters quickly and transmit data, audio, and video at ranges up to 300′.