Enjoy clear images, even in rooms with ambient light, with the InFocus IN126x 4200-Lumen WXGA DLP Projector. Its 4200 lumens of brightness can overcome ambient light in many situations, while its 15,000:1 contrast ratio will help enhance detail in dark areas of the image without reducing overall brightness. Its WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution will ensure that text is clear at most viewing distances.
The IN126x supports 3D content via its HDMI input and also features an S-Video, RCA composite video, and two VGA inputs. Its 3.5mm audio input and 10W built-in speaker will eliminate the need for external speakers, but its 3.5mm audio output will allow you to connect to a separate audio system if you prefer. The IN126x is controllable by Crestron and AMX systems via its RS-232 and LAN ports.
- Its common 1.47 to 1.83:1 throw ratio is designed to make it easy to replace an existing projector
- 4200 lumens of brightness to help deliver clear images with or without the lights on
- 15,000:1 contrast ratio for enhanced sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Instantly stop projecting from the remote to lengthen lamp life and save money and energy with Eco Blanking
- RS-232 and LAN ports allow it to be auto-discovered and controlled by Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery room control systems
- Built-in speaker and 3.5mm audio out port provide audio
- Average lamp life is 5000 hours in Eco Blanking mode, 3500 hours when in Eco Mode, and 2000 hours in Normal Mode
- No filters to clean or replace
- Enhanced images and colors with DLP technology with BrilliantColor implementation
- Preset modes give you optimal image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard, or other surface
- Ready for your 3D content from Blu-ray, computers, cable boxes, and more
- HDMI connectivity along with VGA, composite, and S-Video inputs