Enjoy clear images in a variety of room conditions with the InFocus IN112xv 3500-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector. Its 3500 lumens of brightness and 16,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio combine to produce bright, detailed images in rooms with ambient light. The SVGA 800 x 600 native resolution helps ensure that both text and graphics appear clear at most viewing distances. HDMI, RCA composite video, S-video, and VGA inputs are onboard to offer a variety of connection options for both new and legacy equipment. A VGA cable and IR remote are included as an added convenience.
- Up to 15,000-Hour Lamp Life
- The lamp in the IN112xv lasts up to 15,000 hours in Dynamic Mode. With no filters to replace, this means a low total cost of ownership.
- Enhanced Brightness and Contrast
- The IN112xv outputs up to 3500 lumens of brightness with a 16,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for whiter whites, darker blacks, and overall enhanced image sharpness. Preset modes augment image quality on beige walls, whiteboards, or blackboards.
- Presentation and Setup Features
- Equipped with AV Mute, test patterns, image shift, and other features, the IN112xv is designed to deliver your content without a complicated setup.
- The IN112xv supports multiple formats of 3D, including Blu-ray, 3D broadcasting, video games, and computer connectivity. All you need for a 3D experience are the optional 144 Hz DLP Link 3D glasses, which seamlessly synchronize with the image .
- Additional Features
- Compact, lightweight (5.5 lb) design for easy portability
- Enhanced color reproduction with BrilliantColor technology