Enjoy clear images in a variety of room conditions with the InFocus IN112xa 3600-Lumen SVGA DLP Projector. Its 3600 lumens of brightness and 18,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio combine to produce bright, detailed images in rooms with ambient light. The SVGA 800 x 600 native resolution helps ensure that both text and graphics appear clear at most viewing distances. RCA composite video, S-video, two HDMI, and two VGA inputs are onboard to offer a variety of connection options for both new and legacy equipment. A VGA cable and IR remote are included as an added convenience.
- Designed for a Long Lamp Life
- The lamp in the IN112xa can last up to 15,000 hours in Dynamic Mode. With no filters to replace, this helps achieve a low total cost of ownership.
- Enhanced Brightness and Dynamic Contrast
- The IN112xa features up to 3600 lumens of brightness and a dynamic contrast ratio of 18,000:1 for white whites, dark blacks, and overall enhanced image sharpness. Preset modes further enhance image quality on beige walls, whiteboards, or blackboards.
- Presentation and Setup Features
- Equipped with AV Mute, test patterns, image shift, and other features, the IN112xa delivers your content without a complicated setup process.
- 3D Ready
- The IN112xa supports multiple forms of 3D, including Blu-ray, 3D broadcasting, video games, and computer connectivity. All your audience needs are optional 144 Hz DLP Link 3D glasses to synchronize with the image for a 3D experience.
- Lightweight Design for Easy Portability
- At just 5.5 lb, the IN112xa can be moved from location to location easily.
- BrilliantColor Technology
- BrilliantColor technology is designed to produce accurate and vivid colors.