Galaxy Audio’s CBM-562 Series Microphone is a 62″ tall boom microphone with floor stand.
The Lightweight Carbon Boom Microphones from Galaxy Audio make miking easy. With a 57″ rigid carbon fiber shaft, they give a clean, elegant look, yet are highly portable. The CBM-5 comes with the cardioid condenser element with 1/2″ gold plated diaphragm for more sensitive applications.
- Instrument Miking
- Ambient Miking
- The CBM-5 Series Microphone is designed for many miking applications from vocals to strings and percussion.
- The all brass microphone head protects the 1/2″ Gold plated diaphragm, ensuring years of flawless performance.
- The CBM-5 Series feature a recessed -10 dB pad and 80Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off switch, conveniently located on the microphonehead.
- Type: 1/2″ gold plated condenser capsule
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8mV) 0dB=1V / Pa, 1kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Max. SPL for 1% T.H.D.: 140 dB
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Current Consumption: <3 mA
- Power Supply: 36~48 VDC phantom power