Galaxy Audio’s CBM-362 is a 62″ tall boom microphone with floor stand.
The Lightweight Carbon Boom Microphones from Galaxy Audio make miking easy. With a 57″ rigid carbon fiber shaft, they give a clean, elegant look, yet are highly portable. The CBM-3 includes 3 interchangeable elements (Omni, Cardioid, and Super Cardioid).
- Instrument Miking
- Ambient Miking
- The CBM-3 Series Microphone is designed for manymiking applications from vocals to strings and percussion.
- The all-brass microphone head protects the 1/2″ Goldplated diaphragm, ensuring years of flawless performance.
- Low Frequency Roll Off switch, conveniently located on the microphonehead.
- Type: back electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -56 ± 3dB (15.8mV) 0dB=1V / Pa, 1kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Supercardioid,Omnidirectional
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max. SPL for 1% T.H.D.: 125 dB
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Cable Length: 26.25 ft (8m)
- Cable Connector:
- Input: 3 pin mini-XLR-F
- Output: 3-pin XLR (Power Module)