Microboards QD-DVD-H127 QD 1-7 CD/DVD Duplicator W/ Hard Drive
Looking for an affordable option to bring disc burning in house? Whether you’re looking for a 1-to-1 duplicator for making just a couple discs or need a high-volume solution for a service bureau producing hundreds of discs a day, the Microboards QD-DVD-H127 QD 1:7 CD/DVD Duplicator is configured for your throughput requirements.
Also available is the QDH Series, which includes a 250 GB hard drive that allows storage of multiple disc images, allowing the ability to easily retrieve saved jobs and copy on the fly!
Scream through your production with blistering fast 48X CD-R / 24X DVD-R/ R recorders and an easy-to-use four-button inferface. The Microboards QD-DVD-H127 QD 1:7 CD/DVD Duplicator make disc duplication an easy task, even if you’re not a “computer wizard”. Being the original producers of the tower duplicators, Microboards Technology understands the importance of reliable technologies that deliver what you want, when you want. Microboards towers are backed by the industry’s leading tech support and warranties, ensuring you’ll always have a top-notch tower duplicator when you need it most. Whether you’re a garage band selling CDs at your concerts, a sports team reviewing video of the latest game, or a wedding videographer producing copy-protected content to clients, the QD Series is your definitive answer. So be sure to pick up the Microboards QD-DVD-H127 QD 1:7 CD/DVD Duplicator today!
- The QD Series supports virtually all DVD and CD formats to include CD G (karaoke)
- High speed 48X CD-R / 24X DVD-R/ R
- Built-in 500GB Hard Drive
- QD-DVD-H123 – 1 Reader Drive and 3 Duplication Drives
- Burn Speed : 24X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats : DVD-R, DVD R, DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL
All CD formats including CD G (karaoke)
- Connectivity : USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Hard Drive : QDH towers includes 250GB hard drive for disc image storage;
Standard QD towers do not have a hard drive
- Software : PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Verification : Copy Verify
- Track Extraction : Yes
- Power : 100~240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment : 10 C ~ 40 C
- Humidity : 20% ~ 80%
- Be Sure to Checkout Our Selection CD’s