The battery-powered CHAUVET DJ Freedom Par Quad-4 is an RGBA (red, green, blue, amber) LED PAR fixture with a built-in D-Fi wireless DMX transceiver. Designed to produce rich, amber-infused color washes for venue uplighting or dance-floor color washing, mobile DJs can quickly position the fixture anywhere in the venue without running DMX cables and regardless of power-outlet availability.
The Freedom Par Quad-4 is equipped with four 5W quad-color LEDs which produce a 15° beam angle, and a built-in battery that lasts up to 20 hours for single-color use on a full charge. The fixture can be used on the floor with a built-in kickstand that lets you adjust the direction of the uplight or suspend it overhead. Its compact design makes it easy to mount inside a 12″ box truss.
The Freedom Par Quad-4 can be used as a standalone with dynamic effects including electronic dimming, color macros, variable-strobe, and built-in automated programs. It can also be controlled via DMX or used in a master/slave configuration to coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller. The D-Fi transceiver allows for wireless master/slave control of unlimited fixtures.
The unit can be wirelessly controlled via the IRC-6 remote (included), the FlareCON Air wireless transmitter, or any mobile phone/tablet running the FlareCON mobile app (both available separately).
- Key Features
- 4 x 5W quad-color RGBA LEDs (red, green, blue, amber), for bright color washes
- Built-in D-Fi transceiver for 100% wireless DMX
- Control fixture from the FlareCON Air wireless transmitter and any mobile phone or tablet running the FlareCON mobile app (both available separately)
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours (single color) on a full charge
- 15° beam angle, 29° field angle
- 3 x DMX channel modes: 4, 6, or 10
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Color macros
- Built-in automated programs
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Wireless master/slave control of unlimited Freedom Par Quad-4 fixtures
- Easily check the battery status with the built-in battery-life indicator
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery’s lifespan with built-in discharge protection
- Convenient, non-DMX wireless control using the IRC-6 remote (included)
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Attaches to 35mm truss without the need for a bracket, using M12 threaded rig point
- Compact design easily fits inside 12″ box truss
- Lightweight, with carry handle for easy transportation
- Daisy-chain power for up to 15 units at 120V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging