ELMO TT-12iD Interactive Document Camera
Create interactive lessons with the ELMO TT-12iD Interactive Document Camera by combining hard-copy documentation along with digital slideshows or videos. The TT-12iD has a high-definition integrated camera for examining books, documents, or other teaching models with the 16.5 x 9.1″ maximum viewing area. 1080p and 720p HD resolutions as well as SXGA, WXGA, and XGA VESA resolutions are supported at 30 frames-per-second (fps). The camera lens has a built-in 12x optical zoom and autofocus capabilities to ensure a sharp and consistent image with proper coverage while the 8x digital zoom can be used to further concentrate on details when the optical zoom is insufficient.
Using the HDMI or VGA outputs, the TT-12iD can connect to an overhead projector or other A/V display equipment. If the presentation space has sound reinforcement, the built-in microphone or the 3.5mm audio input can be used to enhance the presenter’s voice or incorporate pre-recorded audio. Separate analog audio output via a 3.5mm terminal is offered when the VGA output is utilized. HDMI and VGA inputs are also available for plugging in a laptop or other video source to complement the lesson. Sources can be easily switched using the buttons on the included wireless remote control.
- 96x Zoom and 3.4-Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- When the TT-12iD’s high magnification 12x optical zoom is combined with its 8x digital zoom, images can be enlarged up to 96 times while maintaining detail. The TT-12iD’s megapixel image sensor captures everything from fine text to three-dimensional objects in 1080p full HD.
- Adjustable Free-Angle Camera Head & Arm
- Adjustable camera head and arm can be raised, lowered, and rotated to focus viewers’ attention where you want it.
- Zoom Dial & One Push AF Button
- Zoom dial allows fine zoom adjustments. The Auto Focus (AF) button enables easy one-touch auto focusing.
- Audio Input & Output
- Audio enhancement can be added to classroom presentations via the built-in microphone or an external microphone input (Mic In/Line In). The audio can be routed to the external HDMI or Audio Line Out port.
- Presentation Support Tools
- The ergonomically designed wireless remote control brings convenient functions to classroom presentations, including the capability to highlight or mask selected parts of an image. With the Split Screen function, a still image and a live image can be displayed simultaneously, while the Picture-in-Picture function allows a quarter-size still image to be shown along with a live image.
- Save Classroom Presentations on External Memory
- Both still images (jpg) and audio video files (mp4) can be saved on a USB flash drive or SD memory card for future use. Files may also be saved to a PC or Mac using Image Mate Software (included).
- Record Lessons and Upload on the Server for Absent Students
- Video with audio, time-lapse photography, and still images saved on a computer can all be used for review with the whole class as well as for absent students.
- Smooth Moving Images at 30 fps
- Captures and reproduces moving images at 30 fps for the display of truly smooth, natural looking motion.
- White Balance: Auto / One-Push / Manual
- Image Modes: Text1 / Text2 / Text3 / Graphics1 / Graphics2
- Edge enhancement (only for graphics mode)
- Still image storage
- Movie storage
- USB image output (ELMO original, UVC [USB Video Class])
- Gamma setting (only for graphics mode)
- Graphical OSD
- Slide show (image data)
- State presetting (up to three user settings)
- Annotation (CRA-1 use)
- Auto/Manual brightness control (auto with level adjustment)
- Highlight, Mask, Scroll (in digital zoom), Mosaic, Split screen, PinP (Picture-in-Picture), Color filter, Microscope, Image rotation (0º/180º), Positive/negative conversion, Color/B&W selection