The ND46 Dynamic Supercardioid Instrument Microphone from Electro-Voice is a high-performance, large-diaphragm instrument microphone. It can be used to capture a wide variety of instrument sounds for recording studio, live sound reinforcement, and rehearsal applications.
The microphone offers excellent isolation from other nearby instruments and has a 70 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response. The ND46 capsule is tuned to deliver a lively and balanced sound and requires no power to operate. In addition, the microphone features a locking pivoting head that makes mic placement easy and precise. It is built with a 3-pin XLR connector.
- Excellent Isolation
- Excellent isolation with a lively and balanced sound
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule that creates a rich and detailed frequency response
- Offering easy mic placement with a locking pivoting head, the ND46 can achieve optimum mic placement in any situation by pushing a button, pivoting the head into position, and releasing the button to lock
- A shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise and helps eliminate low-frequency bumps and thumps
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum and allows you to use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting. A durable and tight-mesh grille is built to withstand extraordinarily rough treatment