The DN-500CB from Denon is a 1 RU rack-mountable CD player with Bluetooth connectivity, USB playback, and a 3.5mm Aux input. It is designed for use in commercial installations such as retail and hotel/conference rooms or to be transported on location for education, instruction, and entertainment applications.
The DN-500CB offers a host of convenient features such as Front Panel Lock, Power-On Play, direct access to tracks with 10 buttons, the ability to recall settings after loss of power, Bluetooth pairing for up to eight devices at a time, and balanced XLR outputs for hookup to pro audio rigs.
The unit is RS-232c control capable, and includes an IR remote for operation from a distance.
- CD player with Bluetooth, USB, and 3.5mm AUX input designed for retail, education, hotel/conference applications
- Bluetooth 4.0 pairing up to eight devices simultaneously
- Slot-loading CD transport
- USB host port for file playback
- 3.5mm Aux input for playback from portable players
- 10-button direct track access
- Balanced XLR outputs, unbalanced RCA outputs
- Adjust tempo and/or pitch of audio playback (CD and USB playback)
- LCD display indicates current playback status
- Use the Panel Lock function to prevent accidental changes to the unit
- Power On Play to automatically start playback of the CD on powering the unit
- Memory of settings after loss of power
- RS-232c control capable
- Wireless IR remote included