Denon DN-508MX 8-Zone Digital Mixer
Refreshingly uncomplicated, the Denon DN508MX 8-Zone Digital Mixer provides a high performance solution for controlling and routing up to eight sources in a multi-room venue, such as restaurants, hotels, museums, nightclubs, sports bars, and large corporate offices. Special attention has been paid to the front panel user interface, making it easy and intuitive to operate.
The DN508MX offers several advanced features including a professional grade head-amp, Mic/Line pad, full BTL balanced outputs, 3-band EQ for all inputs, 5-band EQ for all outputs, priority, delay, dynamics, and a web based system control application for remote operation from whatever device is most convenient to the user. Additionally, the unit offers advanced scheduling functionality to operate automatically for optimum energy efficiency. The DN508MX ships with an assortment of Euroblock connectors and a power cord.
- Six mic/line inputs
- Four stereo inputs
- One aux input on front and rear
- Eight zone outputs
- Professional-grade grounding and sound quality
- Remote control-ability using TCP/IP, RS-232, and RS-422
- 3-band equalizer for all inputs
- 5-band equalizer for all zone outputs
- Delay and dynamics function for all zone outputs