Denon DN-474A – 2×2-Channel, Dual-Impedance Amplifier
The Denon Pro DN-474A is a 2×2-channel, dual-impedance amplifier designed for contractor and retail installation markets, where the specified speaker system requires 70/100V inputs and has the added flexibility of handling low-impedance loads (4/8 Ohms). The 2×2 amplifier is split; it offers two channels of 70/100V outputs, while the additional two channels provide low-impedance outputs.
The single RU enclosure includes LED indicators for signal present, clipping status, and thermal interruption. Additionally, the amplifier offers protection for short-circuits and open-circuits. Distribute audio to multiple 70/100V speaker systems over long runs, such as in-ceiling speakers, paging horns, and surface-mount speakers, as well as shorter runs to low-impedance speakers.
- Four-channel, Class-D amplifier
- Two 120W with 70/100V outputs
- Two 150/90W with 4-/8-Ohm loads
- Euroblock inputs and outputs
- Separate gain controls for each channel
- Signal, clipping and thermal interruption indicators
- Short-circuit and open-circuit protection