Blackmagic Design openGear Frame with Cooling
The oGx is a 2RU high-density openGear modular frame offering 600 Watts of total power in a high-capacity 20-slot format. It uses the same form factor and DashBoardT remote control as Blackmagic Design’s other 20-slot frames and supports all openGear compatible cards and rear I/O modules, but offers significantly more available user power. The oGx is designed to meet the demands of today’s most complex IP and hybrid infrastructures, supporting evolving IP and UHD applications.
Blackmagic Design openGear Frame Features
- 600 watt power supply with redundancy option. New high-power mode allows 23W per slot
- Full openGear 3.0 compatibility supporting openGear-compatible cards as well as latest and legacy 20-slot frame openGear rear modules
- Power supply is hot-swappable for 24/7 operation
- Front LCD display and FrameGlow customizable multi-color, flexible-function lightbar
- Wide high-visibility design provides “across-the-room” visibility of any customizable status or frame ID functions
- Two independent looping references internally routed to all user card slots
- Separate power cords to each power supply for power redundancy
- Network Controller Card enables multiple copies of DashBoard for seamless remote setup, monitoring, and control. SNMP option can further be added.
- Fan status and error indicator LEDs on front of the frame
- Hinged, pull-away front door panel lowers to allow quick, easy card insertion
- Remote control/monitoring via Ethernet using free DashBoard software, or optional OGCP-9000 remote control panel