Behringer X-Touch USB/MIDI Control Surface at a Glance:
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control for near-universal compatibility
- Touch-sensitive motorized faders allow for precise, dynamic control
- Easy to find any parameter – and tweak it fast
Supports HUI and Mackie Control for near-universal compatibility
You need a control surface that allows you to make high-precision changes to your DAW, instruments, and effects with a minimum of hassle. The X-Touch supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable. As soon as you take the X-Touch out of its box, you can plug into a spare USB port and start tweaking – no setup required!
Touch-sensitive motorized faders allow for precise, dynamic control
Getting your hands on faders has always been the preferred way to mix. That’s why the X-Touch boasts nine fully automated and touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders that respond to your every movement with amazing accuracy. With the X-Touch control surface, all the automation you write is reflected in the movements of each fader in real time, in perfect sync with your DAW. You’ll never have to adjust faders to match their on-screen values in your DAW, giving you the feel of mixing through a real console.
Easy to find any parameter – and tweak it fast
The X-Touch’s eight rotary controls with LED-collars, in addition to its 92 illuminated buttons and eight LCD scribble strips, give you immediate visual feedback of your parameters. Just by looking at the X-Touch, you’ll know if a channel is muted or soloed or where your levels are as you make changes during recording or mixing. You’ll be able to navigate to any track you need in seconds, even when you’re working with high track counts. With the X-Touch, you’ll be able to arm multiple tracks and adjust panning at the same time. Try doing that with a keyboard and mouse!
Behringer X-Touch USB/MIDI Control Surface Features:
Comprehensive control surface for your DAW or X32 series digital mixer
- Touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders allow for precise, dynamic control
- Mackie Control and HUI modes for seamless integration with a plethora of music production software
- Rotary controls with LED-collars and illuminated buttons for on-the-fly adjustments
- Smooth jog wheel makes it easy to navigate your session or other creative control
- Color-coded LCD scribble strips make it easy to identify any track
- Ethernet interface for Real-time Protocol MIDI and X32 series remote control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- USB and 5-pin MIDI integration for interfacing with more devices
- 2-port USB hub for connecting external devices such as keyboard controllers and dongles
- Dual footswitch connectors and foot controller input provide external remote control