Behringer X-TOUCH COMPACT Universal Control Surface is designed to provide you with hands-on control over your DAW and MIDI controllable instruments via Mackie control protocol. It features 9 touch sensitive, motorized 100mm faders, 16 rotary controls with LED collars, and an additional 39 dedicated illuminated buttons, including transport control. The controller’s dual-layer mode allows you to switch between DAW and instrument control with the press of a button.
The controller can connect to your Mac or PC via USB and can function as a MIDI interface thanks to its 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O/. Its 2 additional USB ports allow you to connect 2 other controllers for simultaneous use. While the X-TOUCH COMPACT is pre-configured to work out of the box, an editor application for in-depth configurations can be downloaded from Behringer.
- Universal Control
- Today’s DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control emulation allows your X-TOUCH COMPACT to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable – as soon as you take it from the box – no setup required
- Faders That Move with Your Music
- The X-TOUCH COMPACT features 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, synced with your DAW
- Control More
- Dual-Layer Mode provides fast switching between DAW and instrument control. Preconfigured control elements let you connect the X-TOUCH COMPACT for instant operation right out of the box
- Illuminated Buttons
- 16 rotary controls featuring LED-collars that provide an amber-hued visual read out coupled with 39 illuminated buttons to make the X-TOUCH COMPACT a feast for the eyes as well as the hands. They provide direct access to preconfigured or user-mapped key functions. Know in color if a channel is muted or soloed and see how hot the level is pumping as you make changes during recording or mixing. Arm multiple tracks or adjust panning at the same time. The built-in USB interface allows you to connect the COMPACT directly to your Mac or PC for right out-of-the-box installation – no drivers required
- A Tale of Two MIDIs
- USB and 5-pin MIDI integration means you’ll be able to interface with more of your favorite devices. Connect to a computer via the primary USB port, while simultaneously connecting an external MIDI device
- Connect, Control, Expand
- The dedicated footswitch connector and one foot controller input provides external remote control. The powered multi-TT USB hub provides connectivity for 2 more controllers so it can grow with your career. A “Planet Earth” switching power supply gives you maximum flexibility and efficiency for energy savings