The Behringer V-Tone Acoustic ADI21 is a versatile stomp box designed to enhance performance with acoustic guitar in both live and studio settings. With an effective Three Band EQ, Tube/Microphone Emulation, and a Ground Lift Switch to combat unwanted hum, the ADI21 offers greater control over the range of acoustic possibilities, without compromising the integrity of the sound.
- Tube/Microphone Emulation
- Authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the equivalent natural warmth and presence as an acoustic guitar miked through a tube pre-amp.
- Three Band EQ With Mid Frequency Sweep
- The ADI21’s EQ controls allow for greater flexibility of tone, as well as providing a defense against feedback and a means of eliminating the harsh harmonics of certain pickups.
- Direct Injection Output
- A dual Direct Injection (DI) mode is controlled by a durable footswitch, enabling the player to alternate between tube/microphone emulation and standard DI in bypass mode.
- Super-High Impedance
- The input and outputs are wired to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics.
- Ground Lift Switch
- This switch helps to combat typical ground loop problems, such as 50/60 kHz hum.
- Other Uses
- The ADI21, while designed with acoustic guitar in mind, is a versatile component that can be used with other instruments to create new sounds. It can also be connected directly to the microphone input or auxiliary send/return of a mixing console for live or studio applications respectively.