Behringer ULTRATONE KXD15 is a bi-amplified 600-watt keyboard and electronic drum amplifier, as well as a 4-channel PA system. It contains a 15″ LF speaker, a 1″ HF driver and it gives you 4 independent stereo channels, each with separate volume and FX send controls. It also has an XLR mic input for direct connection of a dynamic microphone, a stereo AUX input for connecting an MP3 player, and a headphone output for quiet practicing.
The ULTRATONE KXD15 also features a KLARK TEKNIK effects processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and more. The FBQ Feedback Detection System is designed to reveal frequencies that are causing feedback so they can then be attenuated with the built-in stereo 7-band graphic EQ.
- Bi-amping Class-D amplifier design delivers dedicated power for LF and HF drivers
- 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with ground lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX return level, master volume, phones level and shape switch
- Link output allows linking to a slave amplifier for stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for additional low-end power