Behringer ULTRAGAIN DIGITAL ADA8200 is an analog to digital, and digital to analog converter that provides 8 analog inputs and outputs, and 8 digital ADAT inputs and outputs.
Each analog input features a MIDAS mic preamplifier and XLR and TRS jacks for connecting mics, keyboards, and more. Each analog output features an XLR jack for sending signals to analog mixing consoles, headphone amps and other devices. Housed in a single-space 19″ rack-mount enclosure, this unit can be used in your home or project studio to add I/O to your rig for recording and mixing by connecting into your ADAT equipped audio interface.
- High-quality 8-channel 24-bit A/D and D/A converter for your digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 MIDAS designed microphone preamps with phantom power
- Cirrus Logic 24-bit converters
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- Optical ADAT I/O interface for compatibility
- All microphone/line inputs are routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all line outputs
- External sample rate synchronization via wordclock or ADAT input
- Switching power supply