The Behringer UCA202 is an ultra-compact, bus-powered interface that can link a Windows or Mac computer with any audio gear. There is no setup or special drivers needed.
The interface provides two analog inputs and outputs, as well as an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion. The stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output.
The U-CONTROL download area at Behringer’s website offers a huge software package for recording and editing making the interface a complete audio solution, which provides a connection between the analog and digital domain.
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects instruments, mixer etc. with a computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with a PC or Mac – no setup or drivers required
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB bus – no external power supply needed
- Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com