Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 is a low-cost solution for getting audio in and out of a computer. The USB 1.1 interface is USB bus powered and features two analog RCA phono inputs for connecting any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, and two analog RCA phono outputs for connecting active speakers or studio monitors.
The interface also provides a stereo S/PDIF output on an optical connector. Headphone monitoring is via a stereo mini-jack with a dedicated volume control. No special setup or additional drivers are required, and wide computer operating system compatibility is available for both the Mac and Windows platforms. The interface includes a large selection of audio software.
- USB 1.1 audio interface for connecting instruments, a mixer, consumer audio components with a computer for recording and playback
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output
- Optical S/PDIF output for direct digital conversion
- Includes energyXT2.5 Behringer Edition music production software, an audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Includes Tracktion 4 audio production software via download
- No additional drivers required
- Powered via USB – no external power supply needed