Behringer MIC 2 USB is a 16.5′ interface cable that connects your dynamic microphone directly to a Mac or Windows computer via USB. It can be used to capture vocals, audio and record acoustic instruments, guitar amplifiers, and more.
It features a 3-pin XLR on one end and a USB connector on the other. Connect the balanced XLR connector to you dynamic microphone and run the USB cable to your computer.
- Your Voice to Hi-Tech Interface
- The MIC 2 USB is very simple. Connect the balanced XLR connector to your dynamic microphone and run the USB cable to your computer. It just doesn’t get any easier than that
- Plug & Play
- MIC 2 USB interfaces seamlessly with Windows and Mac operating systems and is ideal for use with low-latency ASIO drivers (such as ASIO4ALL) for computers and the built-in Core Audio drivers for Mac
- Total Recording Flexibility
- MIC 2 USB supports both 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates for maximum flexibility, so whether you are recording the next global smash hit or a heart-stopping movie theme song, it’s all you need
- Mac & Windows Compatibility
- Compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows drivers and software
- 16.5′ cable length