Behringer Line 2 USB is a 6.6′ USB interface cable for connecting electronic musical instruments directly to a Mac or Windows computer. It can be used to record audio for several devices such as drum machines, keyboards, guitars, and more.
The cable has dual-mono 1/4″ connectors on one end and a USB connector on the other. Connect the dual-mono 1/4″ connectors to your instrument and plug the USB cable directly to your computer.
- Music to High-Tech Connection
- LINE 2 USB is very simple to use. Connect the stereo 1/4″ jacks straight into your mixer, keyboard, drum machine, or other stereo line-level audio source and run the USB cable to your computer. It just doesn’t get any easier than this
- Plug & Play
- LINE 2 USB interfaces seamlessly with Windows and Mac operating systems and is ideal for use with low-latency ASIO drivers (such as ASIO4ALL) for Windows and the built-in Core Audio drivers for Mac. Step into the virtual world of recording
- Total Recording Flexibility
- LINE 2 USB supports both 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates for maximum flexibility, so whether you are recording the next global smash hit or a heart-pounding video soundtrack, it’s all you need
- Mac & Windows Compatibility
- Compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows drivers and software
- 6.6′ cable length