Behringer Ultratone K450FX compact, 3-channel, 45-watt keyboard amplifier and small PA in a rugged enclosure, housing a 10″ woofer. It features built-in 24-bit digital effects processing with 100 presets, feedback detection and suppression circuitry, a master 5-band graphic EQ, and an XLR input for dynamic microphones.
- 45-watt, 3-channel PA/keyboard amplifier with 10″ woofer
- Full 3-channel operation with separate volume and FX Send controls, additional XLR mic input on channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphone
- Internal 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FBQ Feedback Detection System with control knob indicates and eliminates specific feedback frequencies
- Dedicated 5-band Master graphic EQ
- Rugged carpet-covered wood enclosure with metal corners, carrying handle, metal speaker grille
- Direct output and headphone out