Red hot sound in a compact pink pedal.
The Behringer Heavy Metal HM300 effects pedal produces the huge, slicing guitar tone that, until now, was only available from high-gain amps cranked to the point just before meltdown.
With its ultra-high gain circuitry, the HM300 gives you rude and rowdy distortion for the fierce rhythm chops and searing leads, plus virtually endless sustain.
Its dedicated Distortion, Low, High and Level controls allow you to sculpt your own trademark metal tone, from deep and brooding to crisp and furious. A status LED tells you when this beast is activated, and a top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Extreme and highly sought-after hard rock/heavy metal distortion of the 80s
- Ultra-high gain circuitry for thick, obscene distortion with endless sustain
- Dedicated distortion 2-band EQ and Level controls
- Status LED
- Powered by a 9-volt battery or a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and construction