The Behringer Eurodesk SX3242FX-PRO 32-Channel Audio Console is an affordable audio mixer that delivers a feature set suitable for recording and live sound applications. The desk features a total of 32 input channels, with 24 mono and 4 stereo input channels. All mono inputs include XLR microphone inputs and inserts for routing signal to external processors.
The mixer’s recording features include a built-in 24-bit VIRTUALIZER effects processor, 4-band EQ section and 4-bus outputs for routing to monitors, multi-track recorders, etc. A stereo 9-band EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection, global mute switching and Mono output for sub-woofers are among some of the key sound reinforcement features.
The studio-grade acoustically “Invisible” IMP Mic Preamps and ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) circuitry deliver pristine audio fidelity and minimize noise. With 32 channels, the full-featured Eurodesk SX3242FX-PRO is ideal for project studio recording and sound reinforcement in small clubs, houses-of-worship and more.
- 32 Total Input Channels
- The desk features a total of 32 input channels, with 24 mono and 4 stereo input channels.
- Built-in 24-bit Effects
- A built-in 24-bit VIRTUALIZER effects processor provides plenty of reverb, delay and chorus effects.
- 4-Bus Output Routing
- 4-bus outputs provide routing to recorders, monitors, etc.
- 9-Band Graphic EQ with FBQ
- The stereo 9-band graphic EQ features Behringer’s FBQ system for eliminating feedback.
- Global Mute Switching
- All mutes may be activated with a single switch. This is ideal when playing background music in live sound reinforcement applications.