Audio-technica’s ATW-3211 is a wireless body-pack system with AT831 cardiod condenser lapel microphone that’s a member of their 3000 series. It consists of an ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter matched with an ATW-R3210 receiver.
3000 Series Frequency-Agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Systems: Fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems bring easy setup, as well as flexible operation plus rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound. The rugged cH-style connector on the body-pack transmitter securely connects to lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables, using the cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector. A unique multifunction button located on both the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to enable you to switch to a backup frequency (both on transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered. A tactile, defeatable mute toggle switch located on the body-pack transmitter allows for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible. This has been a requested feature for users wearing bulky garments or for situations where mute status is difficult to read.
Audio-technica ATW-3211 Features:
- Easy setup, flexible operation, plus rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound
- Rugged cH-style connector on body-pack
- Button-switchable to a backup frequency (both on transmitter and receiver) in case of interference
- Tactile, defeatable mute toggle switch
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and switchable 10/30 mWRF power
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks