The Alto Professional TX212 is a 12″ 2-way 600W powered loudspeaker offering full coverage and high output for bands, DJs, and audio engineers in concert venues, clubs, and live stage applications. It features 600 watts of Class-D amplification driving the 12″ woofer and 1″ high-frequency compression driver for a frequency response of 70 Hz to 20 kHz. The lightweight injection-molded polypropylene enclosure provides a socket for mounting on a standard speaker pole, and is angled to accommodate wedge configurations. Top- and side-panel carry handles enable easy transport and positioning.
The XLR-1/4″ input accepts sources such as a mixer output or dynamic microphone. Level and tone adjustments are possible via the volume knob and contour switch. An XLR link output allows simple daisy-chaining to additional powered loudspeakers. LEDs are present for power and clip indication. The TX212 is designed and tuned in the USA, and includes an IEC power cable.
- Bi-amplified design with a 12″ long-excursion woofer and a 1″ neodymium high-frequency compression driver
- Class-D amplification delivers 600W peak (300W continuous)
- Contour switch adds a 3 dB boost in the low and high frequencies
- Rear-panel volume control
- Built-in analog overload limiter/compressor and thermal protection
- Ground-lift switch impedes hum from ground loops
- Lightweight and durable multi-angle enclosure with rubber feet supports configuration as a main speaker or floor wedge
- Metal grille protects speaker components against punctures and dents
- Designed and tuned in the USA