The AKG Mini2 Vocal & Instrumental Set Dual System is a UHF wireless microphone system that is small, portable, easy to set up and straightforward to operate. The Mini2 Vocal & Instrumental Set Dual System supports simultaneous operation of 2 transmitters and includes the SR 40 mini2 receiver, HT 40 handheld transmitter, PT 40 bodypack trnsmitter and MKG L instrument cable.
The handheld transmitter features a dynamic capsule with cardioid polar pattern, enclosed in a wire-mesh cap. Both the bodypack and handheld transmitters feature On/Off and Mute switches, and 30 hours of operation on a single AA battery. The SR 40 mini2 receiver features a miniature design and a 1/4″ audio output. There are 3 LEDs indicating On/Off and RF status. Operation is fairly straightforward, simply connect the SR 40 mini2 to a PA amplifier input, power the transmitters and receiver and you’re ready for wireless performances, presentations, band rehearsals and more.
- Combination handheld and bodypack with instrument cable
- Up to 30 hours of operation with one single AA battery
- Receiver power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters
- Easy to set up, plug-&-play operation
- Gain control on pocket transmitter
- Low battery indicator
- HT40 Mini offers a metal microphone cap and an On/Off/Mute switch
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its class