InFocus IN134 4000-Lumen XGA DLP Projector. Its 4000 lumens of brightness can overcome ambient light in many situations, while its 28,500:1 dynamic contrast ratio will help enhance detail in dark areas of the image without reducing overall brightness. Its XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution will ensure that text is clear at most viewing distances.
The IN134 supports 3D content via its HDMI inputs and also features an RCA composite video and a VGA input. One of the HDMI inputs is hidden within a compartment that also houses a USB power port for connecting a compatible streaming device. Its 1/8″ audio input and 10W built-in speaker will eliminate the need for external speakers, while its 1/8″ audio output will allow you to connect to a separate audio system if you prefer. The IN134 is controllable by Crestron and AMX systems or InFocus ProjectorNet 4.1 software.
- Add Smart Connectivity via the TechStation
- With an HDMI 1.4 port and a variety of device compatibility, the TechStation enables more effective learning by working with the tools you already use. After connecting your device, close the TechStation’s lid to create an all-in-one solution for streaming audio and video. Compatible streaming devices include the Google Chromecast Ultra, Intel Computer Stick, Asus Chromebit, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android Stick, and more.
- Low-Noise Design
- With a noise level of only 21 dB in Eco mode, Smooth Flow technology, a cooling-efficient enclosure, and low-noise bearings, the IN134 is designed to operate quietly.
- Energy-Saving Features
- The IN134 features a lamp life of up to 15,000 hours and has no filters to clean or replace. The TI DLP chip helps eliminate image decay over time, so your projector can last longer. Activate Dynamic Mode to dim the image when the projector isn’t in use to further conserve the life of the projector.
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology
- BrilliantColor DLP imaging enables over 1 billion colors to be produced by the projector to help ensure lifelike color accuracy and vibrant presentations on whiteboards, blackboards, or beige walls in nearly any light.
- 3D Support
- Get your audience more engaged with support for multiple 3D source types, including Blu-ray, broadcast TV, video games, and computer connectivity; compatible glasses are sold separately.
- Designed for Easy Installation and Management
- Install and manage the projector over your network with the free ProjectorNet 4.1 software from InFocus, or use Crestron Roomview or AMX Device Discovery.